Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Tik Tok :)

WALT: Write an explanation Success Criteria Has correct structure -
> Intro, Body, Conclusion Relates to the topic Ends with concluding statement

 Intro: TikTok is a social media platform designed for creating, sharing and discovering 15 or 60 second long videos which people use to express themselves through lip-syncing, singing, dancing, comedy, talent and much more.

 Body: Everyone wants to show their best to the public, and this is a great popular platform for the youngsters - older people.

Tik Tok is a platform created by the Chinese Company ByteDance, and it's known as D”” Tik Tok is also known for its great LGBTQ community as many are on the for you page!

 For you page: Videos you might be interested in! Conclusion: While there's no equivalent YouTube partner program on TikTok (YouTube shares ad revenue), you can still make quite a bit of money if you know how to monetize your audience on TikTok.

Top TikTok users have millions of followers and can make millions of dollars per year. Here are some ways to do so: Brand deals.

I personally think that TikTok is good because it uses up your time, and its really fun!
I like TikToks content but I miss musical.ly a lot!! ):  IF YOU HAVE TIKTOK DROP THE USER BELOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.