Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

TURTLES

WALT: use paragraphs

Turtles & how to get one:

When you are thinking about getting a turtle you will need to ask your parents because if they do not want one then you are probably not going to be allowed one. Also be prepared to have “NO” as an answer! You could ask your parents suttaly and polity, and offer to earn one or help pay. You can also say that you'll take great care of it (if you do actually take really good care of it).

Paragraph 2

Why to get a turtle:

They are dying of plastic and pollution in the oceans, so owning one one now will be a good experience, while they still exist, because you might miss your chance. It will also be a great companion and it can be your friend. They are also cheap, so it's not hard to afford one & they won't hurt you. They can also prove to your parents that you are responsible and it's a good first pet. You can bring them in the car and on road trips because they won't try to escape (just dont forget about him/her & bring food).  They also live for a very long time, sometimes even up to 25 years!

Paragraph 3

Research:

If you are going to get one you´ll need to research about them because otherwise you will have a dead turtle! You must know what they eat, drink & where they live. You will also need to know about how many other turtles they want to live with, because some turtles may want a companion or two. Talk to the buyer about where they got their turtle from, and if it had any siblings. So just try to find out about what that a turtle needs so they are happy.

Paragraph 4

How to care for a turtle:

If you have a turtle then you will need a tank that is 5 times the size of your turtle. It also needs non-chlorinated water and a 60 watt UV lamp, so it's like the sun. Add some plants and nice decorations to the tank so it looks nice. Try to do a lot of research because you will need to know a lot so your turtle doesn't die.

Thank you for reading my report on turtles. I hope you learnt a lot and go and buy one. Remember to leave a PTH comment to help me improve my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.